Translate

sexta-feira, 11 de abril de 2014

Simple Present

       
Write the correct form of the verb -s ,-es, -ies    
 I/ We / You / They
He /She /It
I/ We / You / They
He /She /It
fix
fixes
buy
try
stay
play
fly
match
work
write
miss
do
go
say
brush
cry
love
finish
take
study
wash
  
 Write the verbs in Present Simple.
have
do
write
cry
go
speak
sleep
read
eat
watch
want
fly
drink

  1. My mother and I  jam and toast . We  milk every morning.
  2. My cousin  English very well.
  3. Dana and her friends  the homework together.
  4. She  in the afternoon because she is very tired.
  5. My father  us a story every evening.
  6.  a letter to my  new friend twice a month.
  7. At 7 o'clock in the morning we  to the market .
  8. My sister and I  to buy this beautiful house .
  9. The pupils  a grammar test once a week
  10. My grandfather  movies on TV every Tuesday.
  11. The little baby  a lot at  night.
  12. Mr.Bean  to New York every year.

What is correct ? doesn't or don't ?
  1. I doesn't /don't like banana ice cream.
  2. She  doesn't /don't speak Japanese well.
  3. Mr. Sharon doesn't /don't play the guitar.
  4. My father doesn't /don't  like classical music .
  5. We doesn't /don't  want to buy a new car this year.
  6. They doesn't /don't live in Madrid. They live in Peru.
  7. Tomatoes doesn't /don't grow on trees.
  8. He likes swimming, he doesn't /don't like windsurfing.
  9. Danna is my new girl friend. Her mother doesn't /don't like me.
  10. I and Tom doesn't /don't keep pets at home.
  11. The snakes doesn't /don't have legs.
      Questions/ Write Do or Does.
  1.   you cook in your family?
  2.   she speak Italian?
  3.   he go to the cinema on Saturdays?
  4.   your little brother like meat?
  5.   they write the homework alone?
  6.   you walk in this park in the evening?
  7.   Anna sing in French?
  8.   Tommy love swimming?
  9.   this girl like running?
  10.   Mark and Sandra read books?
 We use Present Simple to describe our daily activities.
  
Your Homework is:     
 
Writing Task :
 What do YOU do every day ??? 
 
Watch the video and write 10 sentences about your daily activities
in your notebook.
 
 Have fun!
 
 
 
                                  
by Victoria Barachman 
              
       our school site  



        
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=611

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário