Translate

terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2014

DEMONSTRATIVE PRONOUNS

THIS - THAT - THESE -THOSE Thumbs Up

I. LOOK AT THE ARROWS AND FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE CORRECT DEMONSTRATIVE PRONOUN.
1. Is   your father? ------->
2. Are your books?--------------------->
 
3. Are his umbrellas?------->
 
4. Is  a plane?---------------------->
 
5. Is her family?------->
 
6. are really great pictures.---------------------->
 
7. The teachers of school are nice.----->
 
8.is our radio!!!----------------------------->
 
9.  He says  are his chocolates.-------->
 
10. The animals of  zoo are really sick.--------------------->
 
 
II. Complete the following letter with the most suitable words.
 
Hi, my name is Belen.is my family. is my father and  is my mother.
They  are great parents. are my brothers Josh and Andrew and  is my sister Andrea.
are my pets. is my dog "Spark" and  is my kitten "snow ball".
 
 
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
 
"You might not be perfect, but make your life to be perfect"           LENAClap


        
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=4102

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário