Translate

domingo, 18 de maio de 2014

Simple Past X Present Perfect

Click the correct negative form:
PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE (effect on present, or at any time until now)    or
PAST SIMPLE (action is over)
 
 Do you know Bert? - No, we  .
He can´t go to bed yet, he  his homework. 
 I couldn´t find the house because I  the address.
When I was young, I  spinach at all. I hated it. 
 Do you know London? - No, I  there yet. I´d love to go one day!
I read the book last year, but I  it at all. It was so boring to read! 
 He was badly hurt in his accident because he  a seat belt.
 hang-gliding so far. Have you? - No! I wouldn´t dare! 
 Dad  an instrument when he was a kid, but now he plays in a band!
Fred  his first driving test because he was so nervous. But that was a long time ago... 
 We can´t play Scrabble yet, we  the table.
She  any vegetables when she was little - now she loves them! 
 Mum doesn´t know about the fire. Dad  her yet.
Prehistoric man  electricity. 
 She  out of bed yet, and it´s already half past ten!
 
 
 
 
 


        
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=4426

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário