Translate

domingo, 26 de maio de 2013

Exercises - SOME, ANY and NO (with answer-key)


A.Escolha a opção que melhor preenche os espaços em branco.

1.He´ll buy........juice for his friend.She´s thirsty.
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

2.I´m going to choose........thing better this time.I promise you.
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

3.We had........way of calling you up.We were on a distant farm.
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

4.I don´t have........time to get it ready.
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

5.........body can do that.It´s very easy.
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

6.Would you like.......sugarcane juice?It tastes good!
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

7.I didn´t drink.......beer.I´m not drunk!
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

8..........people believe the world is coming to an end in 2012.
a.Some
b.Any
c.No

Bons estudos!

1-A
2-B
3-B
4-A
5-C
6-A
7-C
8-B

http://www.englishexperts.com.br/forum/exercicio-some-x-any-x-no-t7550.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário